Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Cupcake Essentials!

I'm very new to this but thought I would give it a try!  I wanted to take an opportunity to introduce people to Cupcake Esssentials on ETSY to take a look at some of the really spectacular baking supplies that we have to offer.  Cupcake Essentials (http://www.cupcakeessentials.com/) is currently geared up for Halloween with some really different baking cups, decorations and flavorings.  In the not too distant future, we'll be rolling out Christmas.  (Can it be?)  There are also some beautiful baking cups that were imported from Europe.  The pink peacock baking cups, in particular, are simply stunning.

During the course of writing these articles, I hope to share with you my love of baking and cooking with some of my favorite recipes and tips & tricks.  Hope you'll take a look at the shop and follow along on the blog! 

No comments:

Post a Comment